WORK FOR US
If you feel like you share our ambition and values then all our latest roles are shown below and we’d encourage you too apply.
We like to have a rolling recruitment programme, so if there aren’t any specific roles available currently, but you feel like you can add value to the team then please contact Adrian direct, [email protected] or on 01209 311248.
AGAME RELATIONSHIP MANAGER.
We are looking for a motivated, sports orientated relationship manager to join the AGAME Team. The role will involve managing existing accounts, nurturing and converting new enquiries and helping to drive the brand forward by influencing strategy and process. This is great opportunity for someone to join the team at a time when we are looking to evolve, and you will be a key part of this.
The role summary is below along with the job description and knowledge and experience we are looking for.
The main purpose of the role is to manage our existing accounts across both our schools and clubs and to manage all new enquiries.
- Building and maintaining great relationships with key customers through planned individual account support
- Exploring and creating strategies to maximise sales opportunities with existing customers
- To manage all new enquiries
- Work with purchasing to forecast and ensure stock levels are adequate for key buying times where relevant
- Be the main point of contact for the customer
- Work alongside internal order processing staff to make sure customers receive great service
- Working with the MD to set sales KPIs and targets for the seasons
- Working with Marketing to set sales plans and strategies for the seasons
- Report according to KPI’s
- To carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys
- Manage and continuously update CRM
- Manage time effectively
- Work remotely when and where necessary
- Communicate effectively with the team
- Contribute to meetings and planning
- To handle complaints
- To really understand our key markets and the products we sell within each
- To follow process but to not be afraid to offer suggestions on improvements
- Clear and effective communicator with the ability to quickly build strong relationships
- Ideally have some account management / customer service experience
- Have great attention to detail
- Be willing to go above and beyond
- Be passionate about sport and equally passionate about customer service
- IT literate – be able to use outlook 365, CRM’s, ERP systems
- Be willing to learn
- Be a team player
- Be a good communicator whether written or verbal
- Be willing to contribute
- To be able to work toward pre-determined KPIs
- Familiarise themselves with the Company Policies and Procedures, held on the citrusHR system, accessible by all staff at any time from the website.
- Uphold the Equal Opportunities and Anti Harassment and Bullying Policies, ensuring effective implementation in all aspects of their work for the Company.
- Act at all times within the Company Rules, Policies, Procedures, and any other statutory requirements.
- Be proactive, bring ideas, suggestions and contribute to business improvement.
- Undertake training as required.
- Attend staff and team meetings as required.
- Observe health and safety procedures in the workplace to ensure personal safety and to safeguard the interests and safety of colleagues, customers and visitors.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as appropriate since all staff are expected to work flexibly within their skill level to respond to changing priorities and make sure that customer needs and business objectives are met
£22,000 – £30,000 subject to experience and qualifications, plus quarterly profit share.
The role will be a mix of office based and remote working.
Applications for the position close on Saturday 31st July 2021 and there will be an interview process that follows.
Should you wish to discuss the role, please feel free to contact Adrian – [email protected]
Please submit your CV and covering letter on this page. Alternatively, you can email your covering letter and CV to [email protected].