AGAME RETURNS POLICY.
Thank you for visiting the returns section of our website. We will endeavour to sort any issues out as quickly and as we possible can, but in order to do this we ask that you complete the below customer returns form in order to make this process as efficient as possible.
However, please note the following:
- Our returns policy is governed by our terms and conditions, a copy of which can be viewed here (insert ts and cs).
- Any returns must be returned ‘as sold’. That is unused, in its original packaging, suitable for resale. Any returns that don’t meet this criteria then we reserve the right to refuse the return.
- We cannot accept any returns for decorated, personalised or embroidered garments unless deemed faulty.
- When returning an item for a refund or exchange, we are unable to cover the returned postage costs Faulty / Defective Garments.
- If the garment has been used for its intended purpose and manufacturers recommended cleaning instructions have been followed, any fault will generally appear within the first three months after purchase. For this reason, you may return any faulty item up to three months after the date of purchase.
- Products will be professionally inspected and where necessary passed onto the manufacturer before a judgement is made.
- If the damage to the product is deemed accidental or natural wear and tear then the item will be returned to the customer.
- If the inspection reveals any fault of the manufacturer then you will be offered an exchange, repair or full refund.
- If a product is deemed faulty, we will also reimburse you with reasonable postage costs should a receipt be included.
- In certain circumstances, providing the product does not show excessive wear or neglect, a product may still be deemed defective three months after purchase. In this instance you may return the product for a thorough inspection.
- Such items may take longer to inspect as communication with the manufacturer may be required. Unfortunately, after this period of time, any products that are sent back to us for an inspection are done so at the customers own risk.
- We cannot guarantee to be able to offer any refund, repair or replacement on products returned to us after this period of time.
- We evaluate each returned faulty product professionally and as quickly as possible with an aim to keep every customer updated.
- Please note, all faulty items must be clean, dry and free from dirt and mud and we reserve the right to refuse to inspect any item if they are deemed to be in an unacceptable condition.