Important customer information regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Last updated: 22nd July 2020
We take the health and wellbeing of all our staff, suppliers and customers very seriously and as such will be following strict government guidelines in how we operate.
Please note the office is only open for collections and appointments pre- arranged on Mondays and Fridays currently.
Please note the following:
- Social distancing measures will be in place throughout the office staff and for customers wishing to come in store.
- Customers will be required to wear face masks from the 24th July, when entering the store.
- Customers wishing to collect an order can only do this on Mondays & Fridays between 10.30am and 4.30pm.
- Please note collections will be left in the reception area once we know what day you will be collecting.
- Any customers wishing to come in and try on must PRE BOOK a time slot, using our online calendar, which can be found here.
- Only 1 parent or carer will be able to come into the showroom with 1 child, any other family members must remain in the reception area.
- We will be open for customers to try on between 10,30am and 4pm, to allow us time to clean at the end of the working day.
- All customers must use the hand santiser provided on arrival
- Our staff will be wearing face masks when dealing with the public and will operate from behind the screen.
- In the office we have a ‘used rail’. This is used for garments returned to us or for when customers try on garments and they need a different size.
- Garments on the used rail will remain there for 48 hours before being put back into general sale.
- Please do not visit the office if you or any of your family members have any symptoms of Covid-19.
We would encourage you to place your order online wherever possible (or over the phone) and the team would be happy to help advise on sizing where possible. For further sizing details please check out our Parent hub, which an be found here
For details on the process for each school, please read the respective online shop Ts and Cs
Government guidance is being updated regularly and we will monitor this and update our own policies accordingly.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
Visiting our store
If you wish to visit our store to view, test or buy any items, please make a booking by detailing the time and date you would like to visit on our enquiry form >>